Al Nwilati Chartered Accountants
is one well established, prestigious, leading Chartered Accountants organization in the U.A.E. With over twenty seven years of its establishment, NCA has served hundreds of business entities across country, thus has not only witnessed, but also helped numerous clients prosper and grow.
NCA was established in Dubai & Northern Emirates since 1980 with the trade name Al Rubaie & Co. and in 2005 the trade name of the company has been changed to Al Nwilati Chartered Accountants.
Presently, we serve clients from two offices in the U.A.E.: the headquarters in Dubai and the branch in Sharjah. From these offices, NCA served hundreds of clients not only in the seven Emirates of the UAE, but also in the surrounding countries such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Steps are underway to open offices in other Emirates of the U.A.E beginning with the Abu Dhabi.
We are committed to employing only top quality staff and continually developing their skills through our training programme. As a result we have an outstanding reputation for providing the necessary assignment skills our clients require.
The task force of NCA includes Arabic and English speakers who have earned their commerce graduate degrees from leading educational entities in the region. This task force is headed by a few managers and, in turn, the Chairman. All the managers of NCA have earned their current positions after gaining our clients loyalty and trust for at least ten years.
The Chairman, Mr. Marwan Al Nwilati is a Business Administration (commerce) Graduate as well as a Fellow of Arab Society of Certified Accountants & a member of Arab Auditors Association.
Our clients include some of the larges multinational companies in the world. They also include many small and medium sized organizations. No matter what the size of our client�s business, we are committed to providing the highest possible quality level of services.
We are also a large professional services firm and a large management consultancy practitioners firm of accounts in U.A.E.
"Our mission is to address clients� needs first and foremost, to pay attention to evaluate such needs on a personal basis in a professional and friendly manner and do our best to satisfy such needs in accordance with International Stands of the profession at the most competitive level of remuneration"
- We will endeavor to provide friendly, courteous services and create a comfortable, pleasant working relationship with you.
- We will be honest, truthful and open with you, and we expect the same in return. You will be appreciated and never taken for granted.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship & all your grade secrets & business information.
- We will take the time to explain to you your situation so that you will truly understand your position.
- We hope to be able to serve you in ways that exceed your expectations.
- We will honor our commitment to you absolutely.